Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  please help me with the Mobile Rendering!
The Obi Fluid works well in Unity Game and Scene both, but After I built it to Android and open it on my Mobile, the others (cubes or gravity) works well, only the liquid doesn't get rengered, I think they exist in scene because the shadow are exist, just I can not see the liquid part, How can I solve this problem?

Can not See in Mobile: Triste

Works normal in Game Scene:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-06-2024, 06:04 PM)Xingrui Wang Wrote: The Obi Fluid works well in Unity Game and Scene both, but After I built it to Android and open it on my Mobile, the others (cubes or gravity) works well, only the liquid doesn't get rengered, I think they exist in scene because the shadow are exist, just I can not see the liquid part, How can I solve this problem?

Can not See in Mobile: Triste

Works normal in Game Scene:

Hi,

Which render pipeline are you using? (Built-in or URP)? If you’re using URP, which version?
What Android device are you running this on?

Kind regards,
(11-06-2024, 06:32 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Which render pipeline are you using? (Built-in or URP)? If you’re using URP, which version?
What Android device are you running this on?

Kind regards,
Hi, thankyou for your reply!!

I use URP, and follow the tutorial on Youtube, already add the Obi Render Feature to URP, and ticked the Opaque & Depth.
and My Unity Version is 2022.3.25f1.

Also, my Android Device is SamSung Galaxy 23+

(12-06-2024, 10:55 AM)Xingrui Wang Wrote: Hi, thankyou for your reply!!

I use URP, and follow the tutorial on Youtube, already add the Obi Render Feature to URP, and ticked the Opaque & Depth.
and My Unity Version is 2022.3.25f1.

Also, my Android Device is SamSung Galaxy 23+

Hi,

Open up "Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/FluidShaderURP" file and change its “UniversalRenderPipeline” tag to “UniversalPipeline”. Some URP versions use the former, while others use the latter. Using the incorrect tag will still work in the Editor, but will silently fail in builds. This is a bug in Unity that hasn’t been addressed yet. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...-4197.html

Kind regards.
(12-06-2024, 11:00 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Open up "Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/FluidShaderURP" file and change its “UniversalRenderPipeline” tag to “UniversalPipeline”. Some URP versions use the former, while others use the latter. Using the incorrect tag will still work in the Editor, but will silently fail in builds. This is a bug in Unity that hasn’t been addressed yet. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...-4197.html

Kind regards.
it Works, thankyou sosososossososososoosososos MUCH!!!