Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Log issue
No problem.

But this is weird.. I tried to change the ObiCollider in sphere 2 to point to the collider in sphere 1, but Unity tells me that the collider should live in the same object.. which is right.
Then I tried to duplicate sphere 1 again, but this time the ObiCollider in the duplicated sphere always point to the collider in the duplicated object, which is also correct.
So I don't know what I did the first time, when the collider reference was wrong.
And I'm pretty sure it was wrong, because I had to go and change it by hand, later.

If I can reproduce that at some point I will try to test this more.

But if that wasn't the problem I don't know what info I can give to you.
In the solver I have "Substeps" set to 4 and "Substep Unity Physics" disabled.
Also I'm using Burst, "Interpolation" is set to Interpolate, and the ball/sphere that hit the cloth when the log started has "Kinematic For Particles" disabled.
Apart from Obi cloth I also have the Obi softbody asset installed (but nothing from it is active in the scene). Both are the 5.6.2 version.

The other settings and the scene are the same ones that I talked in the other thread.
The scene is pretty big and I use it to integrate lots of different assets, so I cannot really share it right now.
But I will keep trying to repro this.

Regards.

Messages In This Thread
Log issue - by LogaNRV - 18-12-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Log issue - by josemendez - 18-12-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Log issue - by LogaNRV - 18-12-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Log issue - by LogaNRV - 19-12-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Log issue - by josemendez - 21-12-2020, 08:32 AM