Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply mass 0 to all?
(Yesterday, 01:58 PM)twocomet Wrote: Even though the character has all 0 mass and the influence is entirely black, it still displays strangely.
I only want to have my tits and ass shaking.

Hi,

Mass and influence are two entirely different values, and have no effect on each other. If you don't want parts of the body to be affected by softbody, paint their influence in the ObiSoftbodySkinner component and then click "Bind skin". See the manual for details.

(Yesterday, 01:58 PM)twocomet Wrote: So, I tried to work by setting the mass of all the bodies to 0 and separating only the breasts into a separate group.

This won't achieve anything close to what you want. Mass is a real-world value expressed in kg that determines how much acceleration forces create on an object. Influence is a percentage that determines how closely vertices follow softbody movement. It's two completely different concepts.

(Yesterday, 01:58 PM)twocomet Wrote: Additionally, are there any of the following features?
Painting it one by one is difficult to manage because you may miss some points.
How to apply the mass of all selected items in Paint at once?
Other assets had such a function, making it easier to manage, but I don't seem to see that function here.

Select all particles in the softbody (you can just click the "Invert selection" button and it will select all particles if you had none selected), then set a value for the property currently being edited. It will set the value for all selected particles. See: http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...ditor.html

kind regards,

Messages In This Thread
How to apply mass 0 to all? - by twocomet - Yesterday, 01:58 PM
RE: How to apply mass 0 to all? - by josemendez - Yesterday, 02:23 PM
RE: How to apply mass 0 to all? - by twocomet - Yesterday, 06:25 PM
RE: How to apply mass 0 to all? - by josemendez - Yesterday, 08:39 PM