Obi Official Forum

Full Version: position of obi cloth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As soon as I push the start button, "test.dress 3" starts to drop from sky. I cannot realize what is happening. I set that on the ground. What should I do in that situation?
(11-02-2019, 06:46 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I push the start button, "test.dress 3" starts to drop from sky. I cannot realize what is happening. I set that on the ground. What should I do in that situation?

Hi,

I don't understand your question. Is the problem that the dress falls from the sky and it shouldn't?
(11-02-2019, 08:04 AM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I don't understand your question. Is the problem that the dress falls from the sky and it shouldn't?

Hello.

Sorry for my bad English.
Yes. It should not fall from the sky. I set the dress on ground. I do not know why it happens.
(11-02-2019, 09:16 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Sorry for my bad English.
Yes. It should not fall from the sky. I set the dress on ground. I do not know why it happens.

Hi,

In the image, the dress is pretty far above the ground, so it should naturally fall. Unless you have pinned/fixed some particles in it, that's just how it should work?
(11-02-2019, 09:24 AM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

In the image, the dress is pretty far above the ground, so it should naturally fall. Unless you have pinned/fixed some particles in it, that's just how it should work?

Hello. That is not what I say. It falls. The problemĀ is that the dress goes to the sky when I push start button. I set it on ground while editing.
(11-02-2019, 10:15 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. That is not what I say. It falls. The problemĀ is that the dress goes to the sky when I push start button. I set it on ground while editing.

Sorry but I just don't understand. Can you share your project with us? send it to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com
(11-02-2019, 10:19 AM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I just don't understand. Can you share your project with us? send it to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com

Sorry, the situation seem to be solved. However, I could not realize why it happened.