Obi Official Forum

Full Version: Mesh get's distorted when "Simulate when invisible is checked"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
When "Simulate when invisible" is checked and i'm moving around the camera or I'm in vr the mesh starts to get very noisy. What can be the problem? it's working fine when this option is not checked. Thanks

[Image: 9spmp2R.png?1]
(27-11-2018, 06:03 PM)octavr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
When "Simulate when invisible" is checked and i'm moving around the camera or I'm in vr the mesh starts to get very noisy. What can be the problem? it's working fine when this option is not checked. Thanks

[Image: 9spmp2R.png?1]

Hi,

Can't reproduce it here. This option only modifies solver behavior when not checked, so it is very strange that it does not work properly when checked (as it should do nothing). What Unity and Obi versions are you using?
(28-11-2018, 07:55 PM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can't reproduce it here. This option only modifies solver behavior when not checked, so it is very strange that it does not work properly when checked (as it should do nothing). What Unity and Obi versions are you using?

It's 2018.1.6f1 and the latest Obi Cloth 3.5. I tried it with different objects and solvers and also used a fresh project.
(28-11-2018, 07:55 PM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Hi, could you tell me on what unity version it runs good for you so i can test it? I really need it to work because it's too heavy without this option. Thanks