Obi Official Forum

Full Version: Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! 

I seem to have trouble with building my unity project and I don't really understand why.

I'm using oculus quest and photon 2 and the project had no problems before I tried to add a rope to the game.

I got these error messages:

Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Core.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(5) (on gles)
Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Core.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(5) (on gles3)
Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Lighting.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(6) (on gles)
Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Lighting.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(6) (on gles3)
Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/Shaders/LitInput.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(7) (on gles)
Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Simple Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/Shaders/LitInput.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(7) (on gles3)

How do I fix this?

Thank you 

Are you using URP? if not, you don't need the URP shaders in your project (they won't compile anyway). You can remove the entire Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP folder.
It works now thank you very much Gran sonrisa