Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collision query
Is there a possible way to get collision information between two softbodies that don't have a collider on them?

For example in the Ball Spawn example. They don't have colliders on them. The collisions happen because of the particles and different phases I guess. So is there a way to get those collisions by code?

Thanks in advance!

Second question regarding UI:
What is the exact process of giving particles a certain mass/phase? For now I am just clicking around not exactly knowing what I am doing. How can I read which particle has which mass/phase?
(19-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Kostik3000 Wrote: Is there a possible way to get collision information between two softbodies that don't have a collider on them?

For example in the Ball Spawn example. They don't have colliders on them. The collisions happen because of the particles and different phases I guess. So is there a way to get those collisions by code?

Thanks in advance!

Second question regarding UI:
What is the exact process of giving particles a certain mass/phase? For now I am just clicking around not exactly knowing what I am doing. How can I read which particle has which mass/phase?

Not currently, but for the next update we have added particle-particle collision callbacks (in addition to collider-particle callbacks). In a couple weeks this update (v 4.0.3) will be out.