Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pin constraints not breaking in 4.x?
(21-02-2019, 12:17 PM)autopsyturvey Wrote: Hmm. This is a mystery, then. My breaking thresholds are suitably low (0.1 is what was working before and I've tried .0001 etc).

Delving into the Obi code, at ObiPinConstraintBatch.cs -> BreakConstraints(), I've added a debug line:

and that's never printing to the console, ie., all checked constraintForces indexes are always zero.

I haven't got as far as to figure out where that array is updated, presumably by a Solver.

Also, whereabouts might I be able to check whether I definitely have the changes made in 4.0.2?

Thanks again!

Ric

Hi,

The same debug.log() does print the correct force for me. To make sure you have 4.0.2 installed, remove the /Obi folder, reimport the package and restart Unity.
(21-02-2019, 06:57 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

The same debug.log() does print the correct force for me. To make sure you have 4.0.2 installed, remove the /Obi folder, reimport the package and restart Unity.

Cracked it! I pretty much had done that, but this time I removed the Obi folder, restarted Unity, then re-imported, and now it's all good.

Thanks very much!

Ric
(16-10-2019, 08:33 AM)MarleneCrafe Wrote: Trying to run Nano on my Nexus 5x that runs Android 7.  The audio keep breaking up.  Works fine on my Nexus 7 tablet running Android 5.  Both are using the same Wi-Fi network and latest version of Nano from the play store.  Any thoughts?

What does Nano have to do with Obi?