Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rendering particles issue
Looks like need some help here. 

I've got a sample Softbody project, a barrel blueprint (for instance). The particles look just normal.

And then there's another project, and partcles don't render at all - just white dots.

They became missing at some point, can't even figure out when. Please give me a hint how to fix it. 
Thanks!
(31-10-2023, 11:27 AM)PlatonSk Wrote: Looks like need some help here. 

I've got a sample Softbody project, a barrel blueprint (for instance). The particles look just normal.

And then there's another project, and partcles don't render at all - just white dots.

They became missing at some point, can't even figure out when. Please give me a hint how to fix it. 
Thanks!

Hi,

Make sure particle rendering is enabled in the blueprint's visualization settings (at the very bottom of the inspector). Assuming they are, if they're still not visible this looks like a bug.

Which Obi/Unity versions are you using? Also, which render pipeline?

kind regards,
(31-10-2023, 12:07 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Make sure particle rendering is enabled in the blueprint's visualization settings (at the very bottom of the inspector). Assuming they are, if they're still not visible this looks like a bug.

Which Obi/Unity versions are you using? Also, which render pipeline?

kind regards,

Thanks for a brief reply!
The particle rendering is enabled: 

I'm using URP, Unity 2022.3.0 LTS

OBI versions:

I guess there's something may be with the URP. But as far as I remember right after the obi was added and all materials turned into URP it worked jsut fine. Then I've got lots of work with ropes and haven't seen any troubles. And justand when the time has come to work with softbody this issue appeared, but I may be mistaken.

I'm trying to compare two projects and see only one difference: in the blueprint edit screen there is no camera and lightning in the hierarchy in my "broken" project while it exists in a working one.