Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi Collider category problem
Hello, I have a strange problem. I'm using my softbody and my obi bone with different colliders. However Obi bone wont work with the right collision category from the start until I set it again to the same category in the game mode. So it starts with the default 0 category even if set it to 2.
(23-12-2021, 04:56 PM)aqualonix Wrote: Hello, I have a strange problem. I'm using my softbody and my obi bone with different colliders. However Obi bone wont work with the right collision category from the start until I set it again to the same category in the game mode. So it starts with the default 0 category even if set it to 2.

Hi there!

I'm unable to reproduce this. What Unity version are you using, and which solver backend (Burst or Oni)?
Upon further investigation I realized that the category value shown in the inspector UI is correct, however the underlying value used for bones is indeed reset to zero at the start. I fixed it, attached you can find the ObiBone.cs file. Replace yours with it (found at /Obi/Scripts/RopeAndRod/Actors/ObiBone.cs) and let me know how it goes!

Attached Files
.cs   ObiBone.cs (Size: 21.55 KB / Downloads: 2)