Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  How to Simulate taking off the cloth
I am doing a project that need to simulate taking off the cloth ,i use the skinned cloth but it seems hard to taking off the cloth,it just keeping the position on the body, no matter i use the obi paticle dragger or obi collidergrabber,it doesn't work like i test in the normal cloth case.is there any suggestion on how to simulate taking off the cloth? looking forward to your help;
(22-07-2020, 12:14 PM)ificlim Wrote: I am doing a project that need to simulate taking off the cloth ,i use the skinned cloth but it seems hard to taking off the cloth,it just keeping the position on the body, no matter i use the obi paticle dragger or obi collidergrabber,it doesn't work like i test in the normal cloth case.is there any suggestion on how to simulate taking off the cloth? looking forward to your help;

Hi there,

It's not possible to simulate this with Obi cloth, or any realtime cloth simulator for that matter. Most cloth simulator rely on skinning the cloth to the character skeleton top be able to mix animation and simulation in a controllable and physically stable way, and that assumes the cloth will not be taken off at any point.