Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ObiCloth compatibility with 2019.1 and above
Hi guys,

Aiming to release mid-october. Things are going quite well and I will write a blog post shortly to show what I've been working on. Very excited to share it with you Sonrisa
(14-09-2019, 11:16 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi guys,

Aiming to release mid-october. Things are going quite well and I will write a blog post shortly to show what I've been working on. Very excited to share it with you Sonrisa

Hi,

It's almost mid-october, is everything going as planned? My project depends on it to work with Unity 2019 asap so any news on the release date would be great.

Thanks
(10-10-2019, 09:02 AM)gusrbehfdl Wrote: Hi,

It's almost mid-october, is everything going as planned? My project depends on it to work with Unity 2019 asap so any news on the release date would be great.

Thanks

Hi there,

Going mostly according to plan, if a few days behind planned schedule. At the start of next week we will have a beta available, open to all existing users interested in trying it. While we will officially announce the beta in the forum and the blog, you can write now to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com with your purchase ID for an older version and we will send it to you once it's ready.
Guiño 
(11-10-2019, 08:12 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

Going mostly according to plan, if a few days behind planned schedule. At the start of next week we will have a beta available, open to all existing users interested in trying it. While we will officially announce the beta in the forum and the blog, you can write now to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com with your purchase ID for an older version and we will send it to you once it's ready.

Is there anywhere to sign up for Obi 5.0 beta version?  Lengua
(12-10-2019, 02:52 AM)StudioTatsu Wrote: Is there anywhere to sign up for Obi 5.0 beta version?  Lengua

No time to create a fancy form or anything, sorry Triste. All my time is spent developing Obi itself. Anyone interested in the beta, just drop a mail at support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com with an Invoice ID of a previous version.

Since upgrading from 3.x or 4.x to 5.0 is free, anyone who wants to try 5.0 is welcome Sonrisa
(12-10-2019, 05:09 PM)josemendez Wrote: No time to create a fancy form or anything, sorry Triste. All my time is spent developing Obi itself. Anyone interested in the beta, just drop a mail at support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com with an Invoice ID of a previous version.

Since upgrading from 3.x or 4.x to 5.0 is free, anyone who wants to try 5.0 is welcome Sonrisa

Hey, any updates on the Beta ? I applied for it, but did not receive anything yet. Thanks!
(16-10-2019, 05:29 PM)qlee01 Wrote: Hey, any updates on the Beta ? I applied for it, but did not receive anything yet. Thanks!

Hi there!

I just emailed everyone who applied for the beta, literally 2 minutes ago. What is your email address? (Drop me a PM, just to make sure I didn't miss yours)
(16-10-2019, 06:37 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there!

I just emailed everyone who applied for the beta, literally 2 minutes ago. What is your email address? (Drop me a PM, just to make sure I didn't miss yours)

Hi, thank you very much , receive it Sonrisa
Shall we put issues here, or report in any other form ? I am encountering the first issue in blueprint editor, not able to paint (was following the video you sent).
(16-10-2019, 07:37 PM)qlee01 Wrote: Hi, thank you very much , receive it Sonrisa
Shall we put issues here, or report in any other form ? I am encountering the first issue in blueprint editor, not able to paint (was following the video you sent).

Hi there,

Report issues to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com or obi(at)virtualmethodstudio.com, that way I can keep track of each of you and we don't pollute the forum with beta-related stuff Sonrisa
How it's going with the beta stuff? Do you have any eta about a release?