Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play
(26-01-2021, 03:39 PM)josemendez Wrote: What the royal heck. You asked for a refund, because apparently I offended you by giving a solution "for beginners", which obviously is very demeaning (?). Then I accepted your refund request, but continued to try to help and answer your questions anyway in as much detail as I could.

Now you accuse me of lying and posting with "suspicious timing", so I refuse to help you further and ask for the invoice number (for a refund that you asked for in the first place).

Apparently I deserve a death sentence or something similar for no discernible reason? I'd like to think I'm a patient, polite guy, but this crosses the line. GET OUT OF THIS FORUM. If you want a refund, write to our support email.

Forcing suicide and saying it needs to be governed properly is not crossing any lines that would be avoidance of truth.

That would be true leadership, that would be true governance. There's certain things you do not do to people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play - by Merch137 - 26-01-2021, 03:43 PM