Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play
(26-01-2021, 01:07 PM)josemendez Wrote: Can you point me to one of these in my post? I honestly don't know what I said that was wrong. Triste
Quote:and this is often not easy for beginners as you need to use the inverse scale and understand transform hierarchies quite well.

Scaling something is probably going to be the least of someones worries working alone and having to learn the entirety of game design and pretty much has already accomplished it by himself self learning from nothing... coding and 3d modelling. However knowing the basics of 3d from opening things like 3ds max since I was 12 helped when it came to making 3d and having to prove myself to people trying to make not wanting to learn 3d into incompetence. 3d printing modelling things to scale, transforms being the simplest and probably one of the first things you learn in unity when using it as a game engine before even learning how to code or 3d model. It was like making the simplest thing into something that is going to be hard to understand for an inferior mind.

and the cloth appears to be working itself. Scaling being the issue here when the bones jumped back up in size making it fall to the floor or something.
[Image: S8geGK.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play - by Merch137 - 26-01-2021, 01:10 PM