Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can ObiSoftbody perform bone deformation by SkinConstraint like ObiCloth?
Can ObiSoftbody perform bone deformation by SkinConstraint like ObiCloth?

As far as I see documents and demos, the hands of skinned characters look like rubber sticks to the ends of the bones when applying Softbody.

What I want is to soften by Softbody while keeping the influence of bone deformation like Cloth's SkinConstraint.
In other words, it is a question as to whether or not you can make elastic character like real human body.

I had a question asking if I could make breasts and buttocks with other people's questions, but the answer is just to make it completely rubber like in the document.
This method was not the result I wanted.

Blending with the skinned shape is necessary to obtain the desired shape. In other words, both shape control by the bone and softness of the softbody are required.
I think that there is a lot of demand for monsters with soft bodies such as jelly and glamorous women's body.

I think that the function I wanted can be almost realized by SkinConstraint in Cloth, but can not we make it available for Softbody?

If ObiSoftbody can be used in conjunction with bone deformation, I think that Unity has a revolutionary expression capability that surpasses DCC tools such as Maya.

Messages In This Thread
Can ObiSoftbody perform bone deformation by SkinConstraint like ObiCloth? - by yasuchiki - 16-02-2019, 10:02 AM