Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Burst backend produces array out of range errors
Quote:Does this happen consistently every time you hit play? Have you tried this on an empty project? What platform/OS is Unity's editor running on? What CPU do you have? Are you using quick enter play mode (domain reloading disabled)?

Yes, it happens every time. Burst has never worked once on my setup.

I tried this on an empty project with nothing other than the fluid package and the dependencies.

Unity is running on Windows 10, and my CPU is a Ryzen 5900X. Windows and BIOS are up to date.

Not sure about the quick play mode thing, I never heard about that. I didn't modify any of the default editor settings though.

Quote:We use Cleantalk as our anti spam filter, the reason that appears in its logs for considering your previous post as spam is that it was reposted multiple times in a very short timespan (the message appearing in the logs is "Forbidden: You sent forms too often. Please wait a few minutes.") I've manually flagged it as "not spam" though.

I noticed that too, but that was the error I got yesterday. I tried again earlier today and got a different message that clearly stated spam as the reason for the post being blocked, and I was immediately able to post after removing the stack traces from the post even after resubmitting numerous times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burst backend produces array out of range errors - by locque - 24-01-2022, 09:37 AM