Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  My fluids looks like jell rather than fluids
Hi Everyone,

My problem is that my fluids look like viscous jelly rather than actual fluid. I played around with almost all the options but didn't quite get what I want. What I want to do is it to behave and look like water but I'm using it for mobile so my options are limited due to performance. Is there any way to make them look like a fluid without sacrificing too much performance?
(30-01-2022, 05:24 PM)diozka Wrote: Hi Everyone,

My problem is that my fluids look like viscous jelly rather than actual fluid. I played around with almost all the options but didn't quite get what I want. What I want to do is it to behave and look like water but I'm using it for mobile so my options are limited due to performance. Is there any way to make them look like a fluid without sacrificing too much performance?

Fluid blueprints have a explicit “viscosity” parameter that allows you to set viscosity:

http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...rials.html

If your fluids look “bouncy” rather than “viscous”, use more substeps to increase simulation quality.

If you could share a video that illustrates the problem, I might be able to give you more specific feedback.

Cheers,