Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play
(26-01-2021, 03:24 PM)Merch137 Wrote: Theres a difference between the world being against you which would be clear deception over truth and commonly used than a group of people paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for everyone he comes into contact with to betray him telling him to trust noone, and then when you get that even ten thousand to fifty thousand dollars to lie on your forums you would take it and lie your ass off and put me in the wrong just like that with the deception of... you think everyone is against you and false judged paranoia by force and people being lieing trash which would conceal the truth (oof fraudulent activity which is partially where this started) and the five dollars they just used to have you betray the target has just formed a false judgement of paranoia with force to change truth into false mental illness instead of him really being attacked and deception/lies was used to make it happen. That is the exact situation im facing and tinfoil hat wearing or pinning the victim as if what hes witnessing is not happening and just thinks it all in his head is the common deception/tactic being used along with being the subtle passive aggressors that play the good people when the victim snaps back and hes now the aggressor for being transgressed on for money. While the entire group brags money is over human life and everyone is going to betray you for money which helps us force you to suicide as... if you are not suiciding then thats going to be the situation youre going to be dicked around by anyone you come into contact with and help us ruin the iamge and life entirely and if you dont suicide you face worse your entire life being trashed and mocked and hindered and everyone accepting money over your human life to help us make it happen.
Clearly everyone involved in such crime deserves a death sentence for forcing suicide for money and thats partially why they would continue to lie for life.

Well, that's it. Give me your invoice number and I'll refund any asset you've bough from me. I can't waste my time with this stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play - by josemendez - 26-01-2021, 03:25 PM