Obi Official Forum

Full Version: 2019.3 error CS0117: 'Tools' does not contain a definition for 'hidden'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, having trouble importing Cloth 5.1 into 2019.3.0f6, immediately on importing from the store I'm getting two compiler errors:

Assets\Obi\Editor\Cloth\ObiTriangleSkinMapEditor.cs(250,23): error CS0117: 'Tools' does not contain a definition for 'hidden'
Assets\Obi\Editor\Cloth\ObiTriangleSkinMapEditor.cs(320,19): error CS0117: 'Tools' does not contain a definition for 'hidden'

Any help?
(07-02-2020, 12:15 PM)JohnArr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, having trouble importing Cloth 5.1 into 2019.3.0f6, immediately on importing from the store I'm getting two compiler errors:

Assets\Obi\Editor\Cloth\ObiTriangleSkinMapEditor.cs(250,23): error CS0117: 'Tools' does not contain a definition for 'hidden'
Assets\Obi\Editor\Cloth\ObiTriangleSkinMapEditor.cs(320,19): error CS0117: 'Tools' does not contain a definition for 'hidden'

Any help?
Have you redefined “Tools” inthe global namespace in your project? If you have a class named Tools, that is not in its own namespace, it might be clashing with the one defined in Unity ( and that we make use of)
(07-02-2020, 12:36 PM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Have you redefined “Tools” inthe global namespace in your project? If you have a class named Tools, that is not in its own namespace, it might be clashing with the one defined in Unity ( and that we make use of)

Hah, maybe? Guess I'm passing this one off to our coder.

Thanks for the quick response.