Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  move part of cloth
Can I move a part of cloth on script? For example, how can I move collar or sleeve of clothing?
(05-02-2019, 03:25 PM)Richard Wrote: Can I move a part of cloth on script? For example, how can I move collar or sleeve of clothing?

Hi,

How exactly do you want to "move" part of a cloth? Do you want the user to interact with it by clicking, or some other kind of interaction? Or do you want to programmatically set position/velocities/etc?
(05-02-2019, 04:02 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

How exactly do you want to "move" part of a cloth? Do you want the user to interact with it by clicking, or some other kind of interaction? Or do you want to programmatically set position/velocities/etc?

Hello.

I would like to move programmatically. I want some square cloth to move from random place to each one to meet and attach with each cloth's two corners. Can I include gravity in that manipulation?
(06-02-2019, 01:21 AM)Richard Wrote: Hello.

I would like to move programmatically. I want some square cloth to move from random place to each one to meet and attach with each cloth's two corners. Can I include gravity in that manipulation?

Hi,

In that case you can manipulate particle positions directly. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutor...icles.html