Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Can't Install
When I tried to import Obi Fluid from package manager, I can't import files under libOni.bandle.
Script Updating Consent window shows when I importing.
The window say that "Some of this projects source files refer to API that has changed. These can be automatically updated. It is recommended to have a backup of the project before updating. Do you want these file to be updated?"
Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Rendering/ObiDistanceFieldRendere.cs

Whiecever I chose Yes or No, I can't import files in libOni.bundles folder.
I tried several times with erasing Obi folder in my project, but it didn't work.

The below error is shown at console.
Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Backends/Burst/DataStructures/NativeMultilevelGrid.cs(74,46): error CS1061: 'UnsafeList<K>' does not contain a definition for 'length' and no accessible extension method 'length' accepting a first argument of type 'UnsafeList<K>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Unity:2022.3.24f1
MacBook Pro 16 inch, 2023
Apple M2 Max, 96GB Memories, OS Sonoma 14.4.1

Please tell me how to fix this.
Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-07-2024, 09:35 PM)PaPiPuGames Wrote: When I tried to import Obi Fluid from package manager, I can't import files under libOni.bandle.
Script Updating Consent window shows when I importing.
The window say that "Some of this projects source files refer to API that has changed. These can be automatically updated. It is recommended to have a backup of the project before updating. Do you want these file to be updated?"
Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Rendering/ObiDistanceFieldRendere.cs

Whiecever I chose Yes or No, I can't import files in libOni.bundles folder.
I tried several times with erasing Obi folder in my project, but it didn't work.

The below error is shown at console.
Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Backends/Burst/DataStructures/NativeMultilevelGrid.cs(74,46): error CS1061: 'UnsafeList<K>' does not contain a definition for 'length' and no accessible extension method 'length' accepting a first argument of type 'UnsafeList<K>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Unity:2022.3.24f1
MacBook Pro 16 inch, 2023
Apple M2 Max, 96GB Memories, OS Sonoma 14.4.1

Please tell me how to fix this.
Thanks.

Hi,

libOni.bundle is a fallback library, only used in case the package dependencies are not installed. This fallback is *not* supported in Apple Silicon architectures, so you must install the packages (Burst, Mathematics, Jobs and Collections).

The error shown in your console means the version of the Collections package you installed uses “Length” (capital L) instead of “length”, and your Unity version can’t upgrade it automatically.

Just open up NativeMultilevelGrid.cs file, and in line 74 replace length with Length. See our troubleshooting guide: https://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manu...oting.html

Let me know if you need further help,

Kind regards