Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Softbody Simulation for Vascular Modeling
Hi,
I am writing to ask for help.I'm currently working on simulating a vascular wall using a model of blood vessels with Blender's softbody physics. However, I'm facing some problem with the particle not conforming well to the vascular walls.
When generating the blueprint for the entire vascular model, the particles do not adhere properly to the vascular walls. Even when I import individual sections of the model into the softbody blueprint, the issue persists.
I tried dividing the model using Blender, and interestingly, using the bottom four vessels produces better-fitting particles. However, as I increase the length of the divided vessels, the simulation quality deteriorates(the number of particles reduced).
On further inspection, I noticed that when I isolate a portion of the top vessels and attempt to generate particles, they consistently fail to conform to the vascular walls.

I've attached images illustrating these issues.
[color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]My question is: How can I modify either the model or the settings during blueprint generation to address these issues? [/color]
Thanks in advice for any help.

Messages In This Thread
Issue with Softbody Simulation for Vascular Modeling - by W_chack - 10-01-2024, 07:37 AM