Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Saving/Loading game with Obi Ropes on it
Ey Jose, I can't get around this error I get when reloading my scene after the player died:

MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Rigidbody' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
Obi.ObiRigidbody.UpdateKinematicVelocities (System.Single stepTime) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Collisions/ObiRigidbody.cs:32)
Obi.ObiRigidbody.UpdateIfNeeded (System.Single stepTime) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Collisions/ObiRigidbody.cs:48)
Obi.ObiColliderWorld.UpdateRigidbodies (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] solvers, System.Single stepTime) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Collisions/ObiColliderWorld.cs:378)
Obi.ObiUpdater.BeginStep (System.Single stepDeltaTime) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Updaters/ObiUpdater.cs:55)
Obi.ObiFixedUpdater.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Updaters/ObiFixedUpdater.cs:46)

Can you give me any hint about what could happen here?

NOTE: When building the game the first time that the game reloads it works ok, and the rope reloads ok in it's new position after the player modified it, but the second time it dies the rope gets the original position and is no longer interactable. In the editor it fails the first time the player dies.

Thx in advance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving/Loading game with Obi Ropes on it - by JooKitOoz - 01-03-2023, 03:48 AM