Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Multiple Clothes Mobile Performance
Hi there,

300 vertices total in mobile seems like a small amount of particles, should run pretty fast even in mobile devices. Have you tried profiling the scene, to see what's taking up so much time?

Just as a sanity check: how many solvers are you using in the scene? It there a single ObiUpdater component in charge of advancing the simulation?

(27-08-2022, 01:23 AM)RhodokSniper Wrote: I also want to ask if there is any way to prevent different cloth's particles intersecting getting inside one and other, I guess you achieve this by using surface collisions but there is also problem there since I get 10 fps on editor and weird fast jittery movement on clothes when surface collision is enabled

Surface collisions won't prevent particle intersection, it will allow for denser sampling of the cloth surface (think of more particles distributed in the surface of the cloth, used for collision detection). Interpenetration can be minimized by using more agressive CCD, more collision constraint iterations, and larger particle radii.

kind regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple Clothes Mobile Performance - by josemendez - 29-08-2022, 09:09 AM