Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's just a phase, mom!
Thank you. I'm writing to inform you tat the situation has improved, though I'm experiencing new issues:

- As I'm working on a mobile game I want to keep amount of particles at minimum. That's why I'm using a big spherical particles. Flat particles are working strange with some of them sticking at weird angles and my Players looks like limping. The problem with bigger particles is that now the sphere is not touching the floor. On your site I saw you've dealt with the similar issue for a cloth so now I'm searching this information. If there's no way to decrease the outer thickness of the Player without getting back the old issue I might just end up starting performance tests to determine how many particles are ok for an average mobile. 

- Another issue is that sometimes I generate a blueprint, bind the skin and after I run the game the object falls flat and looks like a spiked puddle. Tried creating new blueprint and reassigning and binding it but nothing helps. It looks like there's some kind of cache stored and only Unity restart helps. Or there's an error in the Obi code. Or an error in my DNA code, I don't know. I just might be tired after working on my company's game and then working on my own game. I'll sure post a video of this bug once our paths cross again.

Thank you for your support again )

Messages In This Thread
It's just a phase, mom! - by the-lander - 21-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: It's just a phase, mom! - by josemendez - 22-03-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: It's just a phase, mom! - by the-lander - 22-03-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: It's just a phase, mom! - by josemendez - 23-03-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: It's just a phase, mom! - by the-lander - 24-03-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: It's just a phase, mom! - by josemendez - 25-03-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: It's just a phase, mom! - by the-lander - 26-03-2021, 08:50 PM