Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rope Is Hanging From The Control Point
(18-11-2020, 10:33 AM)josemendez Wrote: I can't think of any reason why static attachments done in-editor would stray away from the point you attached them to. Would it be possible for me to take a look at the actual project? that's the fastest way to fixing it, I believe.

It might take a while for me to do that. The problem occurs when I start moving the circle. When I start the game, I click to the circle and the circle becomes selected. After that, I click to a specific nail and the circle moves to the nail position. The problem occurs when circle reaches to the nail and the rope ends start to jiggle and hang just like in the screenshot. At the start of the game, it stays exactly like I want so I want the rope ends to stay that way regardless of the circle moving or not. I don't want to mess around with distance constraints because I achieved a great rope hanging between two points. The end points are the only problem.

If you still have no idea, I can zip the project for you but I would rather have a solution from here since it will be the fastest for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rope Is Hanging From The Control Point - by canerozdemir - 18-11-2020, 10:41 AM