Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5.0 now requires Unity 2019.2.9?
(29-11-2019, 09:20 AM)josemendez Wrote: Accusing us of lying for no reason won't help anyone. Posting in the forums at night and leaving a 1 star review because no one answered merely 6 hours after won't either. So honestly I don't know the reason for your strange behavior, but it certainly isn't very motivating to me.

I shouldn't have to motivate you, I'm sorry if that is rude but its a financial exchange for a product that someone wants to do something.

I think I mixed this up with another Obi product version - in either case, I bought something hoping to have it do something it can't.  It *should* be an easy discussion to resolve, an exchange of an email, an update to a review.  Instead, this is going negative fast, which is fine too.

I'll update my post above (as I said, it is my mistake).  And send the email I was just about to send over.  But honestly, yes if I buy something and I think it doesn't work the way I thought it would - I'd give a negative review once the experience is negative.  If that changes, I update the review, I always do.  I don't wait to share my reviews, I keep them updated in real time, in case I don't get a response and lose track of an unresolved issue.  Again tracking these things isn't a core part of my day.  I want other people to know the limitations and experiences and problems with products so they can make an informed decision, it is nothing personal, and if we can find a solution, I'll be happy to update it. 

Yes - 6 hours is a good turn around time for help, but there are other questions on here a few days old unanswered.  I don't know your turn around time.  Pushing public community forums for support for a paid product, is a good way to distance a customer enough that they will leave a negative review.  Regardless I still purchased it thinking something was supported and working that isn't, that is my fault, however even though you've been responsive recently - lets not forget the issue isn't resolved at the moment.  Therefore, a negative review is kind of ... accurate up to this moment.  The experience has been, for both of us I think, negative so far.  Maybe we can still turn that around though.

Messages In This Thread
5.0 now requires Unity 2019.2.9? - by lsummers - 29-11-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: 5.0 now requires Unity 2019.2.9? - by newguy1 - 29-11-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: 5.0 now requires Unity 2019.2.9? - by lsummers - 29-11-2019, 09:38 AM