Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  about obi cloth5.0 character clothing
(27-11-2019, 02:03 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

It's very hard to figure out the cause from the screenshots alone.

Add a ObiParticleRenderer component to your cloth (or enable it if there's already one) to see where the cloth particle based representation is. That will help determine if the issue is in the blueprint setup, or the proxy skin setup.

I assume you've created the trench coat blueprint, then removed all particles in the arms/torso and the inner layer of the trench coat. Generated a new skinmap, set up channels, and then bound the slave mesh to the master blueprint. If followed these steps correctly, the simulation should work.

Keep in mind that using proxies is meant for advanced setups, where the cloth mesh has multiple layers or is too complex to simulate directly. You can set up cloth without the use of proxies too, which will probably be a lot easier if you're just getting started. See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXaFr6N630
I can send you my project package, could you help me to see the problem? I did succeed in building the video effect through the video, but I wanted my clothes to hang down naturally and interact with the colliding body like the cape in the scene. I hope you can help me. please!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: about obi cloth5.0 character clothing - by Monster - 28-11-2019, 03:00 AM