Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Particles and fluid not rendering in running game
(20-12-2019, 04:11 PM)josemendez, Wrote: I believe your question reads:

Answer is: by increasing the blueprint's resolution. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutor...rials.html

I am developing VR project. I have improved Resolution a lot. the particles are indeed smaller, but the total amount of liquid is smaller. I have to increase the number of particles, which leads to too many particles and causes serious blockage. is there any way to make the real physical size of particles so small that I can connect the liquid with the mouth of the test tube and can render as much liquid as before? I tried to increase the Particle Renderer Radius Scale, but the color of the liquid became darker and the blockage was serious.

In addition, I found that the liquid could pass through the container. When I tossed the container lightly with my hand, the liquid easily passed through the container wall and scattered everywhere. I tried the bucket in the FaucetAndBucket Scene. I controlled the transformation of the bucket and shook it back and forth. The liquid also passed through easily. This seems a little inconsistent with common sense. Is there something wrong with my operation? 

Thank you for your patience!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Particles and fluid not rendering in running game - by BelieveShuai - 21-12-2019, 12:28 PM