Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use with OVR camera
(09-09-2017, 02:47 PM)DrSoos Wrote: I missed that in the FAQ section. In Player Settings I only see an option called Stereo Rendering Method* with the options being: Multi Pass and Single Pass.

I can see that I might have opened a can of worms with this VR issue when trying to use the OVRCameraRig with Fluid  Indeciso  Your suggested solution helped me refine my Google search and I now see that most of the discussions about solutions are dealing with things that I'm not skilled enough to understand at this point.

Perhaps someone else can provide a very specific solution or at least tell us if it's not at all possible to use VR with Fluid.

Thanks for the useful info niZmo!

Hi!

Fluid is rendered as a screen-space post process, which is much faster than calculating an actual 3D surface mesh. However this requires to use a separate pass for each eye.
You need to set up two cameras (one for each eye), each one with its own ObiFluidRenderer and a different stereoTargetEye mask (so that one renders the right eye, and another the left eye).

Messages In This Thread
How to use with OVR camera - by DrSoos - 08-09-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: How to use with OVR camera - by niZmo - 09-09-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: How to use with OVR camera - by DrSoos - 09-09-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: How to use with OVR camera - by josemendez - 10-09-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: How to use with OVR camera - by josemendez - 10-09-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: How to use with OVR camera - by DrSoos - 11-09-2017, 09:20 PM