Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Destroying objects improperly?
The plot thickens.  I've started playing around with adding ObiColliders to some of my colliders, and now I can consistently get a crash even before I destroy any of the dynamically allocated objects...  which means my original notion can't be right (or at least, that can't be the *only* thing going wrong here).

Now I can look at the output log file from the crash and it's filled with these errors right before it crashes:

Code:
NullReferenceException
 at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Transform.get_worldToLocalMatrix_Injected(UnityEngine.Transform,UnityEngine.Matrix4x4&)
 at UnityEngine.Transform.get_worldToLocalMatrix () [0x00000] in <92788fe27a4c4d2ea20688e1a1d667c8>:0
 at Obi.ObiCloth.get_ActorWorldToLocalMatrix () [0x00012] in D:\unity\projects\Tapestry\Tapestry\Assets\Obi\Scripts\Actors\ObiCloth.cs:71
 at Obi.ObiClothBase.OnSolverPreInterpolation () [0x00008] in D:\unity\projects\Tapestry\Tapestry\Assets\Obi\Scripts\Actors\ObiClothBase.cs:168
 at Obi.ObiSolver.EndFrame (System.Single stepTime) [0x0001c] in D:\unity\projects\Tapestry\Tapestry\Assets\Obi\Scripts\Solver\ObiSolver.cs:566
 at Obi.ObiSolver.LateUpdate () [0x00091] in D:\unity\projects\Tapestry\Tapestry\Assets\Obi\Scripts\Solver\ObiSolver.cs:786

Another interesting note:

When I add a new ObiSolver to the prefab so that I don't have to do the ObiSolver assignment myself once the object is instantiated, I no longer seem to crash.

Messages In This Thread
Destroying objects improperly? - by Lluluien - 07-08-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Destroying objects improperly? - by Lluluien - 07-08-2018, 11:09 PM