Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Can I attach particeattachment in script?
(04-10-2024, 07:12 AM)gahyun11 Wrote: Hello! Thank you for your answer. Now I just set every particle into  a group before I attach particle attachment component into cloth asset, cause I figured out it is little hard and takes time to adapt algorithm to find the vertices on the waistline. Anyway it works well!

Hi!

I'm not entirely sure I understand how this is a solution to the original problem? If you set every particle into a single group, you'll only be able to attach the entire cloth which is the same as having no cloth simulation at all, but a lot more expensive. If you mean having a separate group for each individual particle, you still need to figure out which of those groups are part of the waistline. Either way, the problem of finding and attaching specific parts of the cloth is unsolved?

(04-10-2024, 07:12 AM)gahyun11 Wrote: Btw, Im trying to download obi cloth 6.5.2 from package manager. What is the name of git url of obi cloth?

Only Unity packages are stored in git repositories, assets are stored in the Asset Store. So they have no git url. If you need an older version, send an email to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and we'll send it to you.

kind regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I attach particeattachment in script? - by josemendez - 04-10-2024, 08:11 AM