Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  FluXY Dye
Hi, I hope you are all doing well.
I just have a few questions about FluXY. If you take the time to answer, I'd appreciate it.

I'm trying to implement the dyeing mechanic of a game called "Jelly Dye" (the app store link is down below).

My first question is, do you think that it is possible to achieve this with FluXY package?
Second question is, is there a better/easy way to achieve it?

If it is possible with FluXY, then I need help Sonrisa

I'm working on a container with the shape of a volume. I am increasing its size to fill the volume faster, applying torque to ensure even distribution, and gradually reducing turbulence over time to slow down its spread and eventually stop. It seems like it's kinda working but I need to do it with custom mesh. That's the point I'm having problems. Scaling the target causes unwanted shapes to appear. (a screenshot is attached). Torque is causing this I guess but It was fine when working with volume.

How can I prevent this?
Is there a better way to spread it and eventually make it look completely filled with no motion? I feel like I'm on the wrong path, I cannot fully understand spreading mechanism of this package.
Also I don't want it to dissolve or look like transparent. I need it opaque all the time.

Lastly, I was able to fix a few things in the last few hours but I cannot rotate and fill the whole object. (Screenshot with the blue effect)

Any help, advice or leading is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

(While trying to figure things out I almost changed every single value on editor. So, if you see something strange please let me know Guiño)

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jelly-dye-...orm=iphone

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
FluXY Dye - by mayktr - Yesterday, 09:47 PM
RE: FluXY Dye - by josemendez - Today, 07:55 AM
RE: FluXY Dye - by mayktr - 7 hours ago