Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi with Polyspatial for port to Apple Vision Pro
I noticed if any of my SkinnedMeshRenderers use Obi Softbody, they do not display in Play mode or when deployed to the Apple Vision Pro device.  Has anyone had any luck getting this to work?

I tried the simplest of things to ensure it wasn't something else causing the problem.  I went back to the simple demo setup from 4 years ago that applied softbody to a sphere.  It displays fine in the scene window, but the Game window doesn't display the sphere at all.  If I remove softbody from the Sphere it displays fine.  The VisionOS Unity project templates to try this out can be found here:  visionOS template project here.  Here is a link to the general documentation. I have tried to get this to work on both Unity 6 and various versions of 2022.3.x up to 47f1.

For those that are not aware, Polyspatial Unity libraries create rendering code that can then be used to build an Xcode project that then needs to be built to be deployed to the device.  This is needed to use the AR features of Apple Vision Pro if building from Unity.

Messages In This Thread
Obi with Polyspatial for port to Apple Vision Pro - by iwannaplaymore - Yesterday, 08:24 PM