Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Is there any way to fix cloth on specific point?
(05-09-2024, 08:20 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

About setting the attachment's particle group at runtime, see: http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...ments.html

kind regards
Hello. Thank you for giving the link but I already read the document and adapted attachment.particleGroup = actor.blueprint.groups[0] part into my script like below

Code:
obiSkinnedCloth.GetComponent<ObiParticleAttachment>().particleGroup = communicate._obiSolver.actors[0].blueprint.groups[0];

All cloth assets blueprints that we have have no particle groups, same as body asset blueprints. But the weird issue that i have is some of the clothes work well with the code beyond, but some of the cloth blueprints dont work with the code. Except setting particle groups, other parts of particle attachment components work well- attachment type and compliance. I only tried editing this 3 parts - particle group, attachment type, compliance. 

I just tried this one and it didnt work well again. Please let me know if I miss something. The '_obiSolver' gameobject is the body gameobject .

Code:
obiSkinnedCloth.GetComponent<ObiParticleAttachment>().particleGroup = communicate._obiSolver.GetComponent<ObiActor>().blueprint.groups[0];

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there any way to fix cloth on specific point? - by gahyun11 - 06-09-2024, 09:30 AM