Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  helicopter hook
(28-06-2024, 12:20 PM)All components in Obi have the Wrote: Well regardless the (?) help icon on each component should ideally actually goto that scripts help page, would be so much more useful. https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity3D/comment.../#lightbox

And by attachment I meant the Obi attachment component script which has a way of selecting another gameobject that is attached...which seemed to work at runtime... But I'm thinking more of just a magnent at the end of the rope, just the scripting of how that works with pulling another detached gameobject towards it and then attaching it so that it can't detach unless allowed via script/button... but you said use a unity rigid body joints?   
[quote pid='16013' dateline='1719573623']
Well by attachment I meant the Obi attachment component script which has a way of selecting another gameobject that is attached....  I'm thinking more of just a magnent at the end of the rope, but the scripting of how that works with pulling another detached gameobject towards it and then attaching it so that it can't detach unless allowed via script... but you said use a joints 
[/quote]

Well by attachment I meant the Obi attachment component script which has a way of selecting another gameobject that is attached....  I'm thinking more of just a magnent at the end of the rope, but the scripting of how that works with pulling another detached gameobject towards it and then attaching it so that it can't detach unless allowed via script... but you said use a joints 
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

(28-06-2024, 03:17 PM)Koolio Wrote: [quote pid='16013' dateline='1719573623']

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
helicopter hook - by Koolio - 26-06-2024, 11:19 PM
RE: helicopter hook - by josemendez - 27-06-2024, 07:54 AM
RE: helicopter hook - by Koolio - 28-06-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: helicopter hook - by josemendez - 28-06-2024, 12:20 PM
RE: helicopter hook - by Koolio - 28-06-2024, 03:17 PM