Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  DIINotFoundException when attempting to import ObiRope
Hello,

I was trying to use ObiRope in Unity 2022.3.18f1 URP. When importing the package via Package Manager, I encountered the following errors
[Image: AccJccH]
Code:
DllNotFoundException: libOni assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
Obi.OniBackend.CreateSolver (Obi.ObiSolver solver, System.Int32 capacity) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Backends/Oni/OniBackend.cs:17)
Obi.ObiSolver.Initialize () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Solver/ObiSolver.cs:883)
Obi.ObiSolver.AddActor (Obi.ObiActor actor) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Solver/ObiSolver.cs:1148)
Obi.ObiActor.AddToSolver () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Actors/ObiActor.cs:348)
Obi.ObiActor.OnEnable () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Actors/ObiActor.cs:323)

DllNotFoundException: libOni assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
Obi.ObiProfiler.DisableProfiler () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Utils/ObiProfiler.cs:84)
Obi.ObiFixedUpdater.Update () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Updaters/ObiFixedUpdater.cs:67)

Not sure how to resolve, as the example scenes don't seem to work (I don't see any rope appearing). Some of the materials are also failing to convert to URP (namely the VertexColor one). Would appreciate any help in resolving this!

EDIT: Reading thru the documentation, I made sure Burst, Jobs, Mathematics, and Collections packages are imported as well. However, when I'm trying to open my project again, I get the following compile error

Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Backends/Burst/DataStructures/NativeMultilevelGrid.cs(74,46): error CS1061: 'UnsafeList<K>' does not contain a definition for 'length' and no accessible extension method 'length' accepting a first argument of type 'UnsafeList<K>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I was able to quickly change the code from contents.length to contents.Length to fix this. Afterwards project was able to open, but I still get the above DIINotFoundException when attempting to play the example scenes.

Messages In This Thread
DIINotFoundException when attempting to import ObiRope - by orangefire - 11-06-2024, 05:21 AM