Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatibility with magicacloth2
Let me explain first. I'm not good at English, so I use machine translation to speak English.
I apologize for my poor English.

I'm new to game development, so I can't pinpoint the cause, but I'll explain how the error occurred.
Create a new one and install Obi Fluid. The sample works fine.
When I install Magica Cloth 2 there, an error occurs and it does not start even when I press the Play button.

Since I can't pinpoint the cause, I'll write down multiple errors.

Assets\Obi\Scripts\Common\Backends\Burst\Solver\DequeueIntoArrayJob.cs(12,31): error CS8377: The type 'T' must be a non-nullable value type, along with all fields at any level of nesting, in order to use it as parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'NativeQueue<T>'

Assets\Obi\Scripts\Common\Backends\Burst\DataStructures\NativeMultilevelGrid.cs(34,13): error CS0305: Using the generic type 'UnsafeList<T>' requires 1 type arguments

Assets\Obi\Scripts\Common\Backends\Burst\DataStructures\NativeMultilevelGrid.cs(88,36): error CS8377: The type 'NativeMultilevelGrid<T>.Cell<T>' must be a non-nullable value type, along with all fields at any level of nesting, in order to use it as parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'NativeList<T>'

Unloading broken assembly Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Rider.Editor.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime

Messages In This Thread
Compatibility with magicacloth2 - by etemaru - 04-05-2024, 12:16 PM
RE: Compatibility with magicacloth2 - by etemaru - 05-05-2024, 12:31 AM