Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  [FIXED] Dispose of atomic safety handle error when game start
Dedo arriba 
Code:
System.ObjectDisposedException: The UNKNOWN_OBJECT_TYPE has been deallocated, it is not allowed to access it
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle.CheckDeallocateAndThrow_Injected(Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle&)
  at Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle.CheckDeallocateAndThrow (Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle handle) [0x00000] in <b41119cc6741409ea29f63c7f98de938>:0
  at Obi.ObiNativeList`1[T].Dispose (System.Boolean disposing) [0x0003f] in ....\Standard Assets\Vendor\Obi\Scripts\Common\DataStructures\NativeList\ObiNativeList.cs

Hi, I got an error message after game start while using the Obi , as shown above.

Please help me to fix this error

The following is the current version information used in the project
Unity 2022.3.6f1
Burst 1.8.8
Jobs 0.70.0-preview(Exp)
URP 14.0.8
Mathematics 1.2.6
Collections 2.1.4

Obi Cloth 6.5.4
Obi Rope 6.5.4

If you need further information, please let me know

12月1日 1:02

I checked the error code and found strange parts. 
The Dispose process used Bool, but it was not actually used in the Function
Therefore, I added a correction, but I am not sure if this correction is correct. 

After more digging . I think Obi's implementation of Create and Dispose may have missed implementations, resulting in Dispose not running properly.
If anyone is also investigating, welcome to join

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED] Dispose of atomic safety handle error when game start - by kaser - 01-12-2023, 03:22 AM