Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Obi Fluid 7 for Apple Vision Pro
Hi there, hope you're doing good.

I wanted to inquire if Obi Fluid 7 works on Apple Vision Pro with the change from previous screen-space ellipsoid splatting to isosurface mesh extraction. Currently vision OS builds from Unity currently only support Single-Pass Instanced rendering so I'm curious if the team has tested this in house before I proceed further. 

Thank you so much for your time.
(03-10-2024, 08:10 AM)AguaRadio Wrote: Hi there, hope you're doing good.

I wanted to inquire if Obi Fluid 7 works on Apple Vision Pro with the change from previous screen-space ellipsoid splatting to isosurface mesh extraction. Currently vision OS builds from Unity currently only support Single-Pass Instanced rendering so I'm curious if the team has tested this in house before I proceed further. 

Thank you so much for your time.

Hi,

Single-pass stereo for URP VR is fully supported.

However we haven't tested it in Apple Vision Pro since we don't own that headset (only tested in Oculus Quest 2 and Vive Pro) , so we have no way to know whether it actually works.

If you want to give it a try, upgrading to Obi 7 from previous versions is free. If you don't own Obi but decide to purchase and turns out it doesn't work on Apple Vision, I can refund your purchase.

kind regards,