Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hook-a-Duck VR
Hi all, this was just released yesterday and i figured i would post it here, would love to hear what you guys think!

Basically, Hook-a-Duck VR is a simple VR interpretation of the classic fairground stalwart, with a few extra spicy additions. Despite what it might look like in the video, this doesn't use Obi Fluid, it only uses Obi Rope for the fishing rod's line and the Obi Bone functionality for some physics on the fishing rod itself.

It's available on Steam & Itch.io, and there is a demo available but currently only on Itch (There's a "Download demo" section on the page linked previously). The Steam version of the demo will be available later.
Hi,

Congratulations on the release, that looks amazing! (and loads of fun!). Will try it when I have a chance!

Just a personal opinion: I'm not 100% sure due to the video compression, but looks like the fishing line has no texture on it, it's a flat black/dark material. Maybe adding some texture to it would add an extra visual cue when reeling in/out?

Anyway best of luck on the store!! Corazón