Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Using Obi Fluid and Rope together
Hey,

I recently purchased both Obi Fluid and Rope to use in a commercial project together. I'm having some issues bringing both into the project, as certain files such as ObiCurve.cs are different in both packages (abstract in Fluid and not in Rope is one example). 

I can go through and merge both in, although my concern is in doing so I may butcher it enough that it doesn't work down the line (ie. changing Rope to use the ControlPoint struct).

My hope is that you'll have a version of these files that should work with both assets, since it's advertised as these assets are designed to be used together - so I'm assuming that they should do.

Look forward to hearing from anyone,

Thanks

Tim
(07-02-2019, 07:03 PM)TimLewis Wrote: Hey,

I recently purchased both Obi Fluid and Rope to use in a commercial project together. I'm having some issues bringing both into the project, as certain files such as ObiCurve.cs are different in both packages (abstract in Fluid and not in Rope is one example). 

I can go through and merge both in, although my concern is in doing so I may butcher it enough that it doesn't work down the line (ie. changing Rope to use the ControlPoint struct).

My hope is that you'll have a version of these files that should work with both assets, since it's advertised as these assets are designed to be used together - so I'm assuming that they should do.

Look forward to hearing from anyone,

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

What versions do you have of both? They're compiled from the same project (and thus share the same files as long as the same version of both packages is used).