Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get an older version?
As I posted previously, my computer does not seem to be working well with the newest version of obi. If I show my proof of purchase is it possible to get an older version? Thanks.
(02-02-2019, 01:45 AM)Bilic Wrote: As I posted previously, my computer does not seem to be working well with the newest version of obi. If I show my proof of purchase is it possible to get an older version? Thanks.

Same boat here, sent an email to support but no response so far, really need a version of v3 for a legacy project on 5.6.3~ we can't move up to a newer version.
Hi there,

Please write to our support email (support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com) specifying the version you need (if you know exactly), or simply stating that you need 3.x.

Dave, we just replied to your email. Please find v3.5 in your inbox Sonrisa
(04-07-2019, 07:45 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

Please write to our support email (support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com) specifying the version you need (if you know exactly), or simply stating that you need 3.x.

Dave, we just replied to your email. Please find v3.5 in your inbox Sonrisa

Wowza that was quick!  Was not expecting a response till after the 4th thank you guys so much, way to start out things on the right foot.  Will follow up via email if I need anything else!  Again, thanks so much!