Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  No curve menu
Pregunta 
Official tutorial for ObiRope 4.0 says "When in edit curve mode, a small menu will appear in the top left corner of the scene view. This lets you bulk add/remove control points, set their orientation and their handle mode."

But when I enter edit curve mode, nothing changes. No menu, no points, no errors, nothing at all. I'm still able to edit curve by setting point transform manually, but it's not as useful as with the absent menu.
(29-01-2019, 10:00 AM)Evgenius Wrote: Official tutorial for ObiRope 4.0 says "When in edit curve mode, a small menu will appear in the top left corner of the scene view. This lets you bulk add/remove control points, set their orientation and their handle mode."

But when I enter edit curve mode, nothing changes. No menu, no points, no errors, nothing at all. I'm still able to edit curve by setting point transform manually, but it's not as useful as with the absent menu.

Hi,

Which Unity version are you using? We are unable to reproduce this.
(29-01-2019, 10:33 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Unity 2018.3.1f1
[Image: ry8WpXB.png]
(29-01-2019, 10:33 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

So, do you have any idea why it might be?
(31-01-2019, 07:18 AM)Evgenius Wrote: So, do you have any idea why it might be?

I think I had this problem a year ago. Not 100% sure but I think I just reset the unity editor to the default window layout and it worked.
(31-01-2019, 07:18 AM)Evgenius Wrote: So, do you have any idea why it might be?

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, this week has been quite frantic for me. As ibbybn said, Unity does not render scene windows (such as the particle editor, or the curve editor) if you have inspectors set in debug mode. Resetting the layout is one way to fix it, another one is manually hunting for inspectors in debug mode and closing them.

This might be the culprit or might not, as I have been unable to reproduce this. In case this does not fix it: does your computer have a high-density display? (such as a retina display).
(01-02-2019, 02:08 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, this week has been quite frantic for me. As ibbybn said, Unity does not render scene windows (such as the particle editor, or the curve editor) if you have inspectors set in debug mode. Resetting the layout is one way to fix it, another one is manually hunting for inspectors in debug mode and closing them.

This might be the culprit or might not, as I have been unable to reproduce this. In case this does not fix it: does your computer have a high-density display? (such as a retina display).

Solved. Reseting the layout helped! Thanks!
ibbybn, thanks to you too!