Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Obi Rope on Unity 2017.3
I was using Obi Rope 3 last night on a project that has a tight deadline and this morning I was going to re-download Obi Rope 3 at work and I noticed the upgrade happened over night.  We are still on Unity 2017.3 and Obi Rope 4 requires 2018.1.  How can I download the latest version of Obi Rope 3?  Is there a way to access previous versions through the Unity Asset store.
(25-01-2019, 05:43 PM)lesley Wrote: I was using Obi Rope 3 last night on a project that has a tight deadline and this morning I was going to re-download Obi Rope 3 at work and I noticed the upgrade happened over night.  We are still on Unity 2017.3 and Obi Rope 4 requires 2018.1.  How can I download the latest version of Obi Rope 3?  Is there a way to access previous versions through the Unity Asset store.

Hi,

We uploaded Obi 4.0 yesterday, as it was announced more than 2 months ago. As far as I know the store only allows one version per asset, however you can send your purchase invoice for Obi 3.x to obi(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and I'll send you a download link for v3.5.

kind regards,
(25-01-2019, 06:36 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

We uploaded Obi 4.0 yesterday, as it was announced more than 2 months ago. As far as I know the store only allows one version per asset, however you can send your purchase invoice for Obi 3.x to obi(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and I'll send you a download link for v3.5.

kind regards,

Thanks for the replay.  I only discovered you yesterday so I didn't know it was coming. My bad.  Thanks again.
(25-01-2019, 06:46 PM)lesley Wrote: Thanks for the replay.  I only discovered you yesterday so I didn't know it was coming. My bad.  Thanks again.

No worries! Sonrisa you're welcome.
(25-01-2019, 06:57 PM)josemendez Wrote: No worries! Sonrisa you're welcome.

Great.  I just send you the email.  I appreciate the support and LOVE your product.
(25-01-2019, 06:57 PM)josemendez Wrote: No worries! Sonrisa you're welcome.

I sent a PM too with the same request.  I included order information as well.