Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Multi-Scene setup and colliders
Hi

I noticed today that after re-loading a scene in runtime - the obi wouldn't collide with some colliders anymore. Collision happens on the initial load - but on every reload after they won't collide.

The colliders are in a different scene. 

After copy-pasting those colliders over to the same scene where the rope is, the collision works fine. 

Am I missing something?
(19-12-2018, 09:26 PM)KjetilMV Wrote: Hi

I noticed today that after re-loading a scene in runtime - the obi wouldn't collide with some colliders anymore. Collision happens on the initial load - but on every reload after they won't collide.

The colliders are in a different scene. 

After copy-pasting those colliders over to the same scene where the rope is, the collision works fine. 

Am I missing something?

Hi there,

How are you loading the scene at runtime? Colliders are registered in their Awake() function, so as long as it is being called when loading the scene things should just work.
Hi. Just regular scene loading.

My basic stage (with colliders) is in the main scene. Then another scene with all the interactive objects are loaded additive. The rope is in this second scene. The solver is also in this second scene.

When you say " Colliders are registered in their Awake() function.. " - do you mean the solver registers them in the Awake function?