Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Counting Fluid & Android Export
(16-11-2018, 12:57 PM)Tuna.Y Wrote: Thank you Jose.

I have already tried to change Simple Fluid Renderer, and just tried again but nothing changed.

Is there anything that I should change except Obi Particle Renderer component's Shader in the Emitter object?

Take a look at the SimpleFluid sample scene, the renderer is set up at it should for mobile devices. Tested it with a Galaxy S4 and an iPhone 4S, works in both (not exactly cutting-edge devices anymore).
(16-11-2018, 01:07 PM)josemendez Wrote: Take a look at the SimpleFluid sample scene, the renderer is set up at it should for mobile devices. Tested it with a Galaxy S4 and an iPhone 4S, works in both (not exactly cutting-edge devices anymore).

Hi Jose,

I've checked the SimpleFluid sample scene. It doesn't show anything if I don't select "Render" from Obi Particle Renderer component. And When I check "Render", it shows me particles, which are formed by balls and they don't like fluid at all.

I have attached a screenshot.

EDIT: I was able to render these particles as fluid by changing Clipping Planes of Camera and selecting Simple2DFluid from Obi Particle Renderer. I only got 1 issue now,

I have the same settings with the Sample Simple Fluid scene, but my fluid is not alpha.

Thanks.