Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_FluidDepthTexture not found
When I play the Obi Fluid example scene, it makes this caution.

CommandBuffer: temporary render texture _FluidDepthTexture not found while executing Render fluid (SetGlobalTexture)

Some of examples seems not rendering fluid particles(MultiphaseFluidBuoyancy.unity and SimpleFluid.unity)
And in all example scene, its not rendering fluid particles in Scene View.
I use Unity2018.2.5f1 with Win10.
(22-09-2018, 02:14 AM)asimofu_ok Wrote: When I play the Obi Fluid example scene, it makes this caution.

CommandBuffer: temporary render texture _FluidDepthTexture not found while executing Render fluid (SetGlobalTexture)

Some of examples seems not rendering fluid particles(MultiphaseFluidBuoyancy.unity and SimpleFluid.unity)
And in all example scene, its not rendering fluid particles in Scene View.
I use Unity2018.2.5f1 with Win10.

Hi,

Make sure you're not missing any shader from your installation. Try completely removing the /Obi folder and re-import the package.
(22-09-2018, 11:31 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Make sure you're not missing any shader from your installation. Try completely removing the /Obi folder and re-import the package.

Thx for repling.
I tried import only Obi Fluid at new project.
After importing Obi Fluid I got this errors.
[Image: Sv764oV.png]
[Image: sLkqJJA.png]

And I got this errors when I play example scene.
Also it didn't render fluids in scene view.
[Image: 8xhdXOS.png]

is my PC environment something wrong?
(22-09-2018, 12:09 PM)asimofu_ok Wrote: Thx for repling.
I tried import only Obi Fluid at new project.
After importing Obi Fluid I got this errors.
[Image: Sv764oV.png]
[Image: sLkqJJA.png]

And I got this errors when I play example scene.
Also it didn't render fluids in scene view.
[Image: 8xhdXOS.png]

is my PC environment something wrong?

After reimporting a native plugin, you need to restart Unity. Native libraries are only loaded by Unity at startup.

Fluid will not render in the scene view, as Unity only applies image effects (and fluid rendering, being a screen-space method is one of them) in the game view. You can still see particles in the scene view for debugging purposes by enabling the "render" checkbox in the emitter's ObiParticleRenderer. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutor...ering.html
(22-09-2018, 12:21 PM)josemendez Wrote: After reimporting a native plugin, you need to restart Unity. Native libraries are only loaded by Unity at startup.

Fluid will not render in the scene view, as Unity only applies image effects (and fluid rendering, being a screen-space method is one of them) in the game view. You can still see particles in the scene view for debugging purposes by enabling the "render" checkbox in the emitter's ObiParticleRenderer. See:

I see. The red errors are not shown after restarting Unity.

But "Command Buffer caution" is still shown when playing example scenes.
Then I deleted Obi folder to reimport. But when I restart Unity after deleting Obi folder, Obi folder revived.
Obi folder seemed to be imported automatically at restarting Unity. 
And "Command Buffer caution" is still shown.

I don't know why I can't delete Obi folder...
(22-09-2018, 01:07 PM)asimofu_ok Wrote: I see. The red errors are not shown after restarting Unity.

But "Command Buffer caution" is still shown when playing example scenes.
Then I deleted Obi folder to reimport. But when I restart Unity after deleting Obi folder, Obi folder revived.
Obi folder seemed to be imported automatically at restarting Unity. 
And "Command Buffer caution" is still shown.

I don't know why I can't delete Obi folder...

Make sure you're not deleting it from outside Unity. If you do, the .meta file for the folder will linger around and Unity will sometimes re-create the folder. You must delete project folders from inside Unity.
(22-09-2018, 02:08 PM)josemendez Wrote: Make sure you're not deleting it from outside Unity. If you do, the .meta file for the folder will linger around and Unity will sometimes re-create the folder. You must delete project folders from inside Unity.

I could delete and reimport Obi Fluid.
But the caution is still appeared...

I think if this caution is not so serious, I will leave this problem.
Thank you for fast replying.