Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help integrating with magic leap - Lumin OS
So i have been trying to make an AR fishing game for a few days, and the prototype is showing promise, but unfortunately, the moment I try to make a build... it does not work.  i basically end up with a stiff rope (almost like a stick), and it looses the pendulum attachment for it.
Anyways, knowing that Magic leap and its Lumin OS is a new system, It is expected that some settings have to be done for it to work correctly.  I experienced something similar to it with playmaker, and basically they told me to do 2 things:

The main thing is there is no PlayMaker dll set to compile with Lumin OS
To fix this, select Plugins\PlayMaker\WebGL\PlayMaker, check Lumin and hit Apply:

and then to do this.

add UNITY_WEBGL to PlayerSettings > Other Settings > Scripting Define Symbols.
Add ";UNITY_WEBGL" to the end of the list (without the quotes).

Any chance you could guide me, if possible, asto what settings i could use to make it work on magic leap Builds?
Thanks in advance
(08-09-2018, 06:09 AM)ricard2798 Wrote: So i have been trying to make an AR fishing game for a few days, and the prototype is showing promise, but unfortunately, the moment I try to make a build... it does not work.  i basically end up with a stiff rope (almost like a stick), and it looses the pendulum attachment for it.
Anyways, knowing that Magic leap and its Lumin OS is a new system, It is expected that some settings have to be done for it to work correctly.  I experienced something similar to it with playmaker, and basically they told me to do 2 things:

The main thing is there is no PlayMaker dll set to compile with Lumin OS
To fix this, select Plugins\PlayMaker\WebGL\PlayMaker, check Lumin and hit Apply:

and then to do this.

add UNITY_WEBGL to PlayerSettings > Other Settings > Scripting Define Symbols.
Add ";UNITY_WEBGL" to the end of the list (without the quotes).

Any chance you could guide me, if possible, asto what settings i could use to make it work on magic leap Builds?
Thanks in advance

As stated in the asset store description, the FAQ and the forums, Obi is only compatible with Windows, OSX, iOS, Android and Linux. No support for Lumin OS as of now.

The entire physics engine runtime library would have to be adapted to and compiled for Lumin OS, so I'm afraid in our case it is not as simple as changing some settings, sorry.

cheers,
(09-09-2018, 02:44 PM)josemendez Wrote: As stated in the asset store description, the FAQ and the forums, Obi is only compatible with Windows, OSX, iOS, Android and Linux. No support for Lumin OS as of now.

The entire physics engine runtime library would have to be adapted to and compiled for Lumin OS, so I'm afraid in our case it is not as simple as changing some settings, sorry.

cheers,

Ok.  I jsut thought that it might not be as hard since I have eben told Lumin was android based (But i could be wrong).  Triste