Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors when migrating to 2018.1
After upgrading my project to 2018.1, i get the following errors:

Menu Component/Physics/Obi/Obi Particle Baker can't be checked because doesn't exist
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Menu Component/Physics/Obi/Obi Particle Renderer can't be checked because doesn't exist
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I'm sure they're not specifically related to Obi, but rather to Unity removing or changing certain files in the upgrade process. Still, does anyone have an idea on how to get rid of these?
I have the same errors.

Quote:Menu Component/Physics/Obi/Obi Particle Baker can't be checked because doesn't exist
Menu Component/Physics/Obi/Obi Particle Renderer can't be checked because doesn't exist

Can somebody please look into this ?

Everything seems to be working OK.
(But it's annoying  Astuto )
Same error, but I'm using Obi Fluid. This is pretty serious because these errors disallow you from creating a new Lightweight Render Pipeline.

EDIT:

Strange; the error seems to be gone after re-importing Obi Fluid from the Asset Store. Perhaps it would work as well with Obi Rope, for you other users here that are having similar issues.
(14-05-2018, 11:30 PM)veelox Wrote: EDIT:

Strange; the error seems to be gone after re-importing Obi Fluid from the Asset Store. Perhaps it would work as well with Obi Rope, for you other users here that are having similar issues.

Can't confirm for Obi Rope, which I just updated to 3.4.
I get this error message every time I maximize or unmaximize the game view.

It doesn't seem to have any bad effects (I'm not using a custom rendering pipeline), but it's distracting at least and very annoying if you use "Error Pause".